This is the legal notice (“Legal notice”) of the website https://elvermutdebarcelona.com (the “Website”) provided by MAIEUTIKE WINERY SL with registered office at Sant Ramon de Penyafort 31, 08730, Santa Margarida and els Monjos (Spain) registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona and with tax identification number B66330945 (“ours”, “us”, “us” or “MAIEUTIKE WINERY SL”).
This legal notice regulates the use and utilization of the Website http://elvermutdebarcelona.com owned by MAIEUTIKE WINERY SL.
Browsing the website of MAIEUTIKE WINERY SL attributes the status of USER of the same and entails your full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the conditions published in this legal notice, noting that these conditions may be modified without prior notification by MAIEUTIKE WINERY SL, in which case it will be published and notified as far in advance as possible.
It is therefore advisable to read the content carefully if you wish to access and use the information and services offered from this website.
The user is also obliged to make correct use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice, and will answer to MAIEUTIKE WINERY SL or to third parties, for any damage and injury that may be caused as a result of the breach of this obligation.
Any use other than that authorized is expressly prohibited, and MAIEUTIKE WINERY SL may deny or withdraw access and use at any time.
MAIEUTIKE WINERY SL, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, informs you that:
- Its company name is: MAIEUTIKE WINERY SL.
- Its trade name is: MAIEUTIKE WINERY SL.
- Its CIF is: B66330945.
- Its registered office is: SANT RAMON DE PENYAFORT 31, 08730, SANTA MARGARIDA I ELS MONJOS (SPAIN).
- It is registered in the Mercantile Registry of BARCELONA.
To communicate with us, we provide you with different means of contact which we detail below:
- Tel: 938,978,556.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Postal address: Sant Ramon de Penyafort 31, 08730, Santa Margarida i els Monjos – Bercelona.
All notifications and communications between users and MAIEUTIKE WINERY SL will be considered effective, for all purposes, when made through any of the means detailed above.
4. Conditions of access and use
The website and its services are free and open access. However, MAIEUTIKE WINERY SL may condition the use of some of the services offered on its website by filling in the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to MAIEUTIKE WINERY SL and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services of MAIEUTIKE WINERY SL and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, advocates of terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Introduce computer viruses into the network or carry out actions that may alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to the electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of MAIEUTIKE WINERY SL or third parties; as well as obstructing the access of other users to the website and its services through the mass consumption of the computer resources through which MAIEUTIKE WINERY SL provides its services.
- Attempt to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of MAIEUTIKE WINERY SL or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Violate intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as violate the confidentiality of information of MAIEUTIKE WINERY SL or third parties.
- Impersonate any other user.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available to, or any other form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the permission of the holder of the corresponding rights or this is legally permitted.
- Request data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work the property belongs to MAIEUTIKE WINERY SL, without being able to understand ceded to the user has no exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the proper use of the website.
In short, users who access this website may view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies provided that the items reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties, or installed on servers connected to networks, or are object of any kind of exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of MAIEUTIKE WINERY SL, without being able to understand that the use or access to the same assigns to the user any right over them. .
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the holder of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between MAIEUTIKE WINERY SL and the owner of the web page in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by MAIEUTIKE WINERY SL of its contents. or services.
MAIEUTIKE WINERY SL is not responsible for the use that each user makes of the materials made available on this website or for the actions they take based on them.
4.1 Exclusion of guarantees and liability in access and use
The content of this website is of a general nature and has a purely informative purpose, without fully guaranteeing access to all content, or its completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, or its suitability or usefulness for a specific goal.
MAIEUTIKE WINERY SL excludes, as far as the legal system allows, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The impossibility of access to the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and / or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds of the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available, to that has been accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the content that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Violation of the law, good faith, public order, traffic usage and this legal notice as a result of misuse of the website. In particular, and as an example, MAIEUTIKE WINERY SL is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and its own image. , as well as the regulations on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Likewise, MAIEUTIKE WINERY SL declines any responsibility with regard to the information that is outside this website and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources that may expand the content offered by this website. MAIEUTIKE WINERY SL does not guarantee or take responsibility for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the result obtained. MAIEUTIKE WINERY SL is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
4.2 Procedure in case of carrying out illegal activities
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illegal nature of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, you must send a notification to MAIEUTIKE WINERY SL properly identifying yourself and specifying the alleged infractions.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that must be formally published in the official gazettes of public administrations, which constitute the only instrument that attests to its authenticity and content. The information available on this website is to be understood as a guide without any purpose of legal validity.
5. Applicable legislation
The present conditions will be governed by current Spanish legislation.
The language used will be Spanish.